Happy Birthday Abby!


My niece Abigail turned 1. We all went up to Idaho for the celebration. It was a polka dot party. Everything was decorated in polka-dots and everyone had to wear polka-dots.


Check out the adorable cakes my mom's friend made.
Ian and Abby in their Polka-dots.
Megan did a cute matching game for the kids.
Abby and her loot.

Abby also had an announcement to make. Enlarge the picture to read what is on her shirt. Congratulations Megan, Kim and Abby! Awesome party Megan.
If you want to know how to host a polka-dot party check out http://www.pristinewives.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Living In Love said...

yay! It was so fun, thanks for coming!

The Cliftens said...

ok, so how far along is she??

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

Cute birthday!! I love the cakes! I am sad you guys can't come on friday but we will do it again soon!:)

Brandon and Tenille said...

That is the cutest idea for a birthday party ever, I only wish I had a little girl so I could copy it. So excitting that your sister is going to have another baby. Looks like you guys had some fun and Ian looks so good in his polka dots. Love you guys.

Brandon and Tenille said...

Hey whit I just wanted to respond to your comment Seth Egan is my brother in law his wife is my little sister. I think everyone has lived by an egan I was best friends with seths cousins another egan family thats funny so did you know taft then or was he older than you.