Spoken Like a True Miller

Dane is proving to be more and more like his father in every way. Sorry no picture but I had to blog the conversation Dane and I had this morning.

Me: Today is a school day. Are you excited to see Mrs. Stephanie and your friends?

Dane: I can't go to school today.

Me: Why not?

Dane: Well, because, first I have to pick up my snowmobile from the shop. Then I have to ride it around for a while. Then I have to park it in the garage.

Me: (chuckling to myself) Sounds like you have a busy day.

Dane: Yeah. So I can't go to school today.

This is the conversation I am used to having with Dustin.... Just substitute the words school for work; and snowmobile for any activity involving a motor. Arrrgh!

3 comments:

Living In Love said...

Oh, Hawaii is so beautiful and I am so jealous! What adorable pics of the Millers!!

Jessica said...

I talked to Nat tonight. sounds like loads of fun was to be had! Man, but traveling and vacationing with kids...
Did you ever think for half a second while sitting in the sun and sand, "How is this my life?" But in a good way. Crazy isn't it? I had that thought while traveling to CA with Maren when she was 5 weeks old. In the airport by myself. What was I thinking.
What a great vacation. Hopefully we can get together with the kids soon.
I hear Ian is still kind of sick. Poor guy

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

so cute!!