Jealous much?





I know I am sooooo lame to blog again on vacation but we had such a fun day. We got babysitters for the kiddos and spent the day on the sea traveling to the Na Pali Coast, and whale & dolphin watching. Babysitters here rent at a steep price but it was well worth it to get away.










We saw quite a few whales but the greatest part was the dolphins that came right up to the boat and were following us. The pictures are blurry because the dolphins are under the water but honestly we were less than 5 feet away.










This is part of the Na Pali Coast. It is a beautiful place with a lot of history. The only way to get there now is by boat or to hike in the 11.5 miles. We took the lazy-man way, by boat. This is also where Jurassic Park was filmed. Pictures just don't do it justice. It is just a gorgeous place.



What a great day in paradise. Can't wait for tomorrow's activities... Love you and miss you all!





3 comments:

Sherrie said...

More pictures! More Pictures!! Especially of my precious boys...and adorable Lola!!! Who cares about the scenery!! Just kidding.... Love mom

Leenz said...

Dang! I love that place, Hawaii is the best. Keep posting, the pics are awesome (even if you feel nerdy).

Sam and Jess said...

I didn't even know that you guys were going on another fun vacation. I am jealous. I am going to plan a Valentines playdate so I will let you know more when I know more.