I've Been Husband Tagged!


What is his name? Dustin, Doosty, Doosters
How long have you been married? 7 years in June
How long did you date? 4 years
How old is he? 28 (oops I mean 29!)
Who eats more? Dustin eats more food at one sitting; I probably eat more food throughout the day and more sugar
Who said "I love you" first? Dustin did and I didn't say it back!
Who is taller? Dustin
Who sings better? Whitney, although Dustin thinks he is a cassanova
Who is smarter? Dustin for sure! I do stupid stuff all the time.
Whose temper is worse? Dustin has a bad temper but blow-ups are few and far between.
Who does the laundry? Whitney. I won't let him do the washing but I wish he would help put it away.
Who does the dishes? Dustin almost always does the dishes.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Whitney
Who pays the bills? Dustin. I am not allowed to touch the check book (nor would I want that responsibility)
Who mows the lawn? If we had grass I would mow it. But Dustin usually picks up the dog poop and that is way worse.
Who cooks dinner? Whitney. But Dustin does the dishes.
Who drives when you are together? Dustin. He's got some control issues there.
Who is more stubborn? That is a toss up. We are both pretty stubborn.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Neither. Good thing we don't fight much.
Whose parents do you see the most? Whitney's and they live in California!
Who proposed? Dustin.
Who has more friends? We share all the same friends
Who has more siblings? We each have 3 but his are all brothers and I have 2 brothers and 1 sister
Who wears the pants? He would say I do and I would say we share the pants.
I'm tagging Natalie, Melissa, and Tenille .

4 comments:

Sid said...

Totally funny! Thanks for you thought and concern. We are doing fine. Tony is really stepping up and doing his best to keep me in line!

Leenz said...

I love pants-sharing.

Mamu Lou said...

That was a fun post- I learned some new stuff about you guys that I didn't know before. Like the fact that your parents now reside in California?? When did that happen? By-the-way, thanks for your input about the potty training. I am seriously considering just doing that when the weather warms up. It's....frustrating to say the least!!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

You guys are such a cute couple!!