The World According to Dane


Dane got a hold of my camera and this is what I found. He is always flashing the Peace sign because cousin Jackson does it.

I like the way this shot looks.


The kid is OBSESSED with Red Bull for some reason. We don't let him drink it but he does see Red Bull sponsorship in the dune buggy movies he likes to watch. He wishes his daddy raced for Red Bull.


This is Filbert our Elf. He was hanging out in Dane's Construction Company he made at school when they learned about communities.










5 comments:

ROSIE said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Holiday season!!! Can't wait for our Tuesday nights :)!!!!

Sid said...

looks like such a fun christmas!the boys are getting so big!

LauraP said...

He would fit in with the peace sign in Japan! Everyone does a peace sign in every picture over there :)

NatBug said...

He is so cute Whit...I love the picture of him and his hair! Looks like you guys had a good Christmas too. I like your Sun Valley pics too. My mom and I were talking and we decided that next year we are for sure going to go. I miss that place and all the fun and magical things that go on there.

Megan Loves Life said...

Hey, he's pretty good!