Go Speed Racer!







Dane and his buddy Julien have been skiing this year on the Snowbird Devolopmental Ski Team (Devo's). This is like the pre-ski team to get you ready for the real thing. The Devo's have the option of participating in 4 races during the season and of course they both wanted to do it! I think mostly to wear the cool race outfit (I got Dane's at a garage sale for $5!). Both boys did great and even got the exact same time of 57 seconds. The fastest GIRL in their age group (she was 8 years old, i think) finished in 28 seconds. Just to put it in perspective for you. Regardless of his time Dane LOVED every minute of it and kept saying, "Thanks Mom for taking me to my race today. I had so much fun!".



3 comments:

ROSIE said...

Love the jumpsuits!
So excited for Tuesday . .... .. .....!!!!!

NE Cottrells said...

Looks like fun

Sherrie Wray said...

Spiders are always FAST!!! Way to go Dane and Julian!