The Best Day!

Dane missed the first day back to school after Christmas break to go to the dentist. That experience was traumatizing and I had to bribe him with a new DS game to open his mouth. So he got a new game then we went to see Cannon at Ski & See where we rented a snowboard for Dane to try. I took both boys up to Snowbird and we played on Chickadee for the afternoon. The day was beautiful and sunny. The boys did great! Ian is skiing by himself and Dane picked up snowboarding really fast. It was such a fun day!







6 comments:

Meg said...

Those are the cutest pictures! I can't believe how old your kids are getting!

adrienne said...

Way to go Ian on the skis and Dane on the snowboard! What a fun day!

Megan Loves Life said...

These pictures are seriously so cute! I swear I already wrote a comment that you should frame them, but maybe that was on facebook? I'm totally confused right now. But, I love them! And I love that your boys are child prodigies when it comes to skiing, snowboarding, riding bikes at 2...

Brett and Andrea Robinson said...

How fun... I agree with Megan that you need to get those pics framed... priceless! Oh... about me being a BYU fan, I was born and bred. I'm surprised that you didn't know my dad played football there!

jill said...

I was showing Joe these pictures, and we were both so impressed!! I can't believe your boys can do all that at their ages!! I guess you definitely need to start them young!! They look so cute!!

Awesome Dawsons said...

I love all of your pictures and I love your blog, you have done such a wonderful job, it was fun too see. kate loved it too, she misses playing with Ian and Dane. I can't wait to get my blog out. I am hoping it will be out by the end of the week. I guess it would help if I were more computer savvy:)

Thanks for the invite. Talk to you soon.