Two by Two the Fun Begins.....

Angie's Baby Shower!
We had a great time celebrating Angie and her Babies with a Noah's Arc theme party.

My mom's friend, Colleen, made animal cupcakes in two's. They were the cutest things ever! And tasted great, too.


I made balloon animals in two's for the centerpieces. They were fun to make and pretty easy. Animals not shown: pig, panda, and chicken. I took the pictures after the party and the sprinklers had come on and kind of ruined the other ones.


Angie got quite the loot for the babes. We can't wait to meet Jack and ?????

We Love You Angie!

8 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Oh your soooo good to have already posted the pics. It was a fun shower you guys did a great job. Loved the noahs ark theme. You did a great job on the balloons I would have never thought of that, and the cupcakes were adorable. Thanks for the invite I had a great time.....

Meg said...

Well, you tell Ang that I am bummed she didn't want me to come! What a stinker. She looks darling and it looks like you went to a lot of work :0)

Megan Loves Life said...

that turned out so cute! good job on the bala-loons!

Sam and Jess said...

that shower was so much fun...i didn't ever want to leave. The food was wonderful, and Kristins house was amazing. Thank you! Now we just get to look forward to the arrival of the two little guys.

Sherrie said...

Looks like it was a huge success! You are so clever! and Colleen did it again!!! Angie is lucky to have friends like you. Wish I would have been there!

Jessica said...

Cute Angie! She looks a bit different than she did in March! :) What cute balloons

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

Thanks so much for putting on such a great shower!!! I had a blast and yes the cupcakes were AMAZING!!!

Nick, Steph and Chase Baby said...

Looks like a great time. I'm excited to see those little boys!