Snip, Snip....

You gotta love Cookie Cutters for kid haircuts. Dane loves the video games and movies you can play while you get a trim. And it is way cool to be able to sit in a car or motorcycle instead of a plain old chair. Getting a haircut is not a new thing for Dane but this time it was Ian's turn and he did really well holding still. We did have Baby Einstein on and he was eating a sucker.
Mullett!
Mullett, no more!
Couldn't leave Dane out. Scary face!
Clean cut.
Good thing he didn't see the brothers after him that were getting mohawks. I don't think I am ready for that yet.

6 comments:

Megan Loves Life said...

Ian looks so old and handsome! That place looks fun. I can't believe he had that long of hair in the back! Yes, it was a mullet. Abbey misses him!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Oh I love it your boys are so dang cute I just want to squeez them. We love cookie cutters as well thats where carson goes when we dont shave his head in the winter. I love them. Cant wait to see you guys on thursday....

Meg said...

Ian looks so grown up!

The Cliftens said...

Don't ya love the mullett? Ian looks so cute!!

gina said...

Oh how I wish we had a place like that in my town!

Lisa said...

Cute haircuts on cute kids!
That looks like a fun place, they have one near us and I always thought it was a cookie store.