Living in a winter wonderland...



I know we are all dealing with tons of snow at our houses but I had to show you what it is like up here in the canyon. This is a picture of the inside of our bedroom window a few days ago. Now the snow covers the whole window.
This is the outside of our bedroom window.
Dustin and Dane making a snowfort. Nice hat Dust!

Many feet of snow on the ground brings wildlife close to the homes looking for food. This baby moose and his mom were about 2 feet away from me as I took pictures through a window. It is cool to be able to view these amazing animals up close through cinderblock walls and windows :)
Dustin and Dane are enjoying the snow this year. Dane has gone "ga-ga" over snowmobiling just like his Dad. Dustin has enjoyed taking him up to East Canyon to play around.

6 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Oh do not let Carson see dane on a snowmobile thats all he wanted for xmas and we are the mean parents who didnt get him one so he would be super jealous. It is cute though to have our husbands have something to enjoy doing with there little boys. Oh my gosh I cant believe the snow do you guys feel like your stuck in there that would freak me out a little. Oh and I just saw that you tagged me so I will get on that.

The Cliftens said...

That is crazy!!! I am thinking you need to invite us over soon..I haven't seen all the new improvements!

Megan Loves Life said...

Does Dane have his own snowmobile? that one he's sitting on looks small like a kiddie one... I thought we had it bad with the snow, but not so!

Mamu Lou said...

WOW!! That's...um...wow, I mean, fun. No seriously, I can't believe that you guys live up where you get THAT much snow! I think that parts of it would be cool (the winter wonderland) and other parts would be not so cool (The getting stuck in your house!!!) Great pics none-the-less.

Jessica said...

Oh man! Way too much snow. But how cool that you get to see all the wildlife. You really do live in a neat area. But you already know that.

A and M said...

I can't believe you saw moose that close...I'm just glad you were safe inside! My dad would be so jealous, moose have always been his favorite.
I love seeing what the cute Miller Family is up to!