To My Valentine

This Valentine's Day marks the 11th year Dustin and I have been together. That day, year's ago, was the first day we laid eyes on each other and the rest was basically history. I should pause here to give a shout-out to Natalie who had a big part in us meeting. Thanks Nat! This year I am lucky to have 3 special guys in my life to LOVE with all of my heart.

To my Dustin Love for all the things you do as a father to our children - things that may sometimes seem insignificant but are the pieces of life I cherish most in the special place in my heart that only you know. I love you for all the things you do as a husband - your love, respect and admiration are the only things I crave. I love you up a boo ky!
To Dane who is the spitting image of his father in his love for everything with a motor. You amaze me daily with what you are curious about and what you already know. You are such cuddly little guy and must give hugs and say "I love you" many times a day.
To Ian, my little bugga-boo. I love how you laugh and smile at anything, even when you feel like crying. You are such an easygoing little guy. I am so glad you came into our family and I am enjoying every moment of watching you grow and learn.

I love my little family and feel so lucky to be a mom and a wife to such wonderful guys. I love you!

3 comments:

The Cliftens said...

That was so sweet, I got goosebumps! What a cute little family you have, you are a very lucky girl. And I am glad to have played a part in it, although I must admit I wasn't happy at the time that Dustin stole my best friend away and made her shave her head. :) Love you! Happy V-Day!

Sid said...

So cute whit- hope you guys are doing well. maybe after i have this babe we can get together for lunch!

Sid said...

So cute whit- hope you guys are doing well. maybe after i have this babe we can get together for lunch!