Sweet Boys


Last night the boys had a sleep over at Grandma Sherrie's. Dane told Grandma that he just had to call me to say goodnight. When I answered the phone I couldn't get a word in he was so excited. He said he had the perfect day! He also told me about his good, medium and bad parts of the day. We do this every night at dinner time. I love hearing what the boys remember about the day. And I think it is a good way to initiate conversation. I hope as they get older that doing this will be a good way for them to talk about things and keep the lines of communication open between us. Ian says the same thing every time. His good part was going to Abbey's house (whether he did or not). His bad part usually changes whether it was from that day or not. I just LOVE these two Boys!

4 comments:

The Cliftens said...

how are you blogging?? You must have felt a lot better than I did!

NatBug said...

Wow Whit, you guys sure have been up to alot lately, your boys are growing up so fast! I love your planters boxes!

ROSIE said...

Good updating Whit! Can't wait for next Thursday!!!

Meg said...

Good updates...keep them coming:o) Love them and you!