The Second Day of Summer Was Better than the First

I will spare you the details of the First Day of Summer. It included quite a bit of yelling coming from me and the kids. I pulled out my hair in frustration and wondered what in the heck I was going to do with these high energy kids all summer! Aaaaagh!
We started off the second day of Summer vacation by heading out for an early hike with Skadi. The boys wake up at 6:30 pretty much every morning so I figure we should make the most of the day when everyone has lots of energy. I was so proud of the kids. They hiked for an hour with minimal complaining. The view of city in the morning was beautiful.
We came home from the hike and cleaned up and then headed to Ogden to meet my friend Natalie and her kids (Lola, and Luke) for lunch. Then we headed to the Dinosaur Museum. It was a pretty cool place with an indoor museum and then an outdoor park and lots of dinosaur statues. We had a great time!

0 comments: