All Because Two People Fell in Love.....


Have you seen a more beautiful couple?!

I Love, loVe, LOVE this picture! It looks like an airline advertisement.
My Grandma Shirley and Grandpa Martin celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary this April. My parent's hosted a wonderful celebration at their newly remodeled house, which used to be my grandparent's house. It was a great turn-out with friends and family coming from out of town. I love my grandparent's so much.
*They are great cooks (I appreciate it much more now than when I was 8 and they made eggplant lasagna. Although, I still don't like eggplant).
* My grandma would help us sew Barbie clothes out of scraps of fabric she had laying around.
* They always had Apple Jack's, Cracklin' Oat Bran, Top Ramen, Tang, and a bag of hard marshmallows in their cupboards.
* My grandpa knows a lot. I feel I can ask him his opinion on most any subject.

My grandparents are a wonderful example of a loving, successful marriage and family life. They have created a legacy for their children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren!

The after-party was at 'The Mansion' my mom and her siblings rented for everyone to hang out at. It was a great and fit everyone. We had fun in the hot tub, playing pool, card games, eating, and watching movies in the theatre room.

4 comments:

Megan Loves Life said...

Cute montage, a perfect representation of the weekend!

LauraP said...

I'm so glad you posted some pictures! I missed out on all the fun, and I haven't seen any pictures from the day. I LOVE those pictures of Grandpa and Grandma they are so cute!

A and M said...

"We just went on a plane ride & it was marvelous"!

It was so fun hanging out with everyone...we need to do it again sometime.

adrienne said...

Love those pictures too! It was a fun weekend!