One Year Older and Wiser

On Sunday I turned 31 and on Monday Megan turned 25! We celebrated together with lunch from Cafe Rio, This Is It movie, and Jungle Jim's with the kids. It was a fun day! Then Dustin and I and the kids went to Gma Janene's and Gpa Skip's for a delicious birthday dinner. Dustin and the kids gave me new slippers which I have be wanting. Tuesday night was birthday dinner for me, Meg and Dustin at Megan's. Wednesday night the girls from the 'hood are doing a little birthday dinner for me. I feel so special and loved. Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes.















7 comments:

Sid said...

way fun! happy birthday whit! hope you are doing well!

A and M said...

Happy Birthday Whitney! What a fun week of celebrating!

LauraP said...

Happy Birthday to the Birthda Girls! I love when Birthday celebrations last all week long!

adrienne said...

Good times! And how fun to celebrate with your sister!

Leenz said...

Happy b-day lady!

Sam and Jess said...

happy birthday from the Lambert fam!! hope you had a great one and hope Dustin is having a great one.

Megan Loves Life said...

Those pictures all turned out so cute! It was a fun day at Jungle Jims! ;)