The BIGGEST & Best HaLLoWeEn yet!

My neighbor, Nancy, and I organize a neighborhood Halloween party each year. This was our 3rd year and it was the biggest yet. We probably had 70 people! She and I have the best time planning this shin-dig. First we meet at Nancy's and load up on the wagons for trick-or-treating. Then we go back to Nancy's for a pot luck dinner and games.
Waiting for the Wagon to pick us up





Veronique, Scott, Patrick and Miles


Rosie holding Stella, and Eva


Jayne, Lilly and Beirne





Russell and Kristen and baby Punk Rocker Lauren



Ian LoVeD trick-or-treating. He was either asking me to open the candy or he would just sit down wherever and start eating.


The kids at the after party. Notice Ian is on a sugar BUZZ!
Dustin and I went as Fred and Wilma Flinstone thanks to Nancy. It was the best we could do 2 hours before the party.





2 comments:

ROSIE said...

Yes, I was holding Stella . . . the whole damn time! The party was wonderful as usual, Great Tradition!!!

Megan Loves Life said...

Fun! I love that sugar rush picture of Ian! It's all blurry!! haha