Happy Birthday!


Dane



is



6

Dane chose to have is 6th birthday at the RAD Canyon BMX track. It was a great place for a party. The kids had a blast riding around the track and even some of the adult kids rode it too! I wish I had taken more pictures. It was just so crazy that I kind of forgot. Oh, well. Also, Dane chose (with only a little bit of prompting) to have his friends bring a gift that could be donated to the homeless shelter. I am so proud of Dane for doing this. And thanks to everyone who was able to come to the party and donated a gift. Dane is so lucky to have so many wonderful friends.

Dane and his motorcycle birthday cake.

At this point in the day Dane was hot and tired and he had a total meltdown while everyone was signing "Happy Birthday". He was mad that the candles wouldn't stay lit, or something. "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to..."
Some of the kids taking a break for lunch.Megan pushing Abbey over the bumps. Then Grandma Sherrie pushed her and Abbey fell and got a HUGE bump on her head :(
Gpa Taylor taking a spin around the track!
Nancy taking a spin around the track!

On Dane's actual birthday we had all the grandparents over for a spaghetti dinner.
Here is Dane with his presents.

Bob, Carol, Skip and Janene gave him a new motorcycle/snowmobile/BMX helmet. It is a Monster Energy one. For some reason Dane is into the Monster Energy stuff.
Dustin and I got him new gloves and goggles.

Gma Sherrie and Gpa Taylor gave him Heelies!

Wow! Look at him go.
It took some practicing and a few really hard falls but now he has got the Heelie thing down!


3 comments:

ROSIE said...

Sorry we missed the party, it looks like so much fun! I love the donated gift idea. I don't think I could talk Eva into at her age . . . hopefully one day.

Sherrie Wray said...

Dane! You look like the Heelie King!

Nick, Steph and Chase Baby said...

Happy Birthday Daners. Wish we could have shared it with you. I can't you're 6:) love ya