Bonaire

This was our 10 year anniversary going to Bonaire. Crazy to think that Dustin and I were going there even before Dane was a twinkle in our eye. And now we love (most of the time) traveling there with kids. It is an easy and fun vacation. We had a group of 30 this year (13 kids and 17 adults). I wish I had a group picture but we were rarely all in the same place at the same time.

Ian helping me pack the snorkel gear.



Dane and Dustin snorkeling. They saw a 4-foot Baracuda.


Ian Au Naturale


Dane ordering drinks and ice cream at the bar.


Our neighbors, The Weiss's who joined us this year.

Ian practicing his windsurfing skills at an early age.
Dane windsurfed this year too but I didn't get any pictures of him.

Dane and Keaton became best buds and wanted to be twiners with the same shirt, necklace, and hat.
Butterfly Cocoons at the Butterfly Farm
A Blue Morfo Butterfly. When they open their wings it is a beautiful blue on the inside.

Well, it was another great year. There is an open invitation for anyone who wants to join us next year!


























5 comments:

Megan Loves Life said...

FUN FUN! I want to see MORE pictures!

Sid said...

that looks like a blast! what a good time!

Lindsey M. said...

What a dream!! I love that the boys saw a barracuda! Whatever!! Congrats on the ten years...you're like...in the 4% for marriages. Good on ya!

Brett and Andrea Robinson said...

It looks beautiful there... I'm glad you guys had fun! I'm so excited to see you this weekend... I've missed you too!

NatBug said...

I would love to take you up on that open invite...if only I had the money like you guys! Haha! Anyways, love the baby butt tan Ian has going on!!!