Happy Birthday!

IAN
is
2
!
I can't believe my little E-Man is 2 already. We had a small party this year with only his grandparents. It was perfect and Ian felt so special. Dustin and I got him his very own Jeep. I think Dane likes it even more than Ian actually. Ian enjoys Dane taking him on rides. Ian doesn't quite get the whole steering thing so he mostly just runs into things. Dane is really a little rough with it and treats it like a real Jeep. Dane's fav thing to do is jump it and go really fast down the driveway and then spin it. This jeep may not last too long with the beating it will get but it will be the best money ever spent since it keeps the kids entertained for hours.

Ian got a cool new Harley Davidson BIG wheel from Gma Janene and Gpa Skip. This is definately a kid favorite too!

Dane decorated Ian's birthday cake and birthday poster (in the first picture). He was so proud of himself. I did help with the writing. I promise it tasted better than it looks. And I should know because I single-handedly ate 3/4 of that cake myself! I have no willpower when it comes to cake.
We LOVE you Ian!

7 comments:

Sam and Jess said...

Holy cow, I can't believe it...2 already!! It has been a while since i've seen the kidlets. Hope to get together soon.

Megan Loves Life said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY little man!! Abbey keeps saying "Happy Birthday Ian" It seemed like she was just as excited about Ian's birthday as she was for her own! No competition there, two peas in a pod!

Jessica said...

What a fun birthday. Two is such a fun age.

Nick, Steph and Chase Baby said...

Happy Birthday Little Ian. I can't believe he is already 2! How the time flies. Hope we can see you guys soon! Love ya

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

I can't believe Ian is two. Time flies. And I didn't know you played the piano too. So cool, lmk how it goes with dane, I was kindof interested in Tay starting.

NatBug said...

I he really two? I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up! His present looks awesome! I want one!

Meg said...

How the time flies! It seems like just yesterday that we were carting him around the airport going to Bonaire and he is two already! He looks so BIG in that picture. What fun presents he got this year! Love you guys and miss you-feel like we haven't seen you for awhile!