Summer Skiing


Today, Sunday May 31, we skiied at Snowbird. The resort is projected to stay open until June 14 but the snow was melting fast today and skiing top to bottom won't happen for long.



Me, Dustin, Dane, Ian, Uncle Matty and Cuzzy Jackson
Ian took one run in the backpack. Dustin carried him for half the run and I carried him for the last half. Carrying him was much harded than we thought. It was easily and extra 45 lbs and he would lean to the left and throw you off balance. He loved it though and would yell, "I like it!" and "Mommy Go!", "Daddy Go!", "Dane Go!"


Ian taking a nap on the plaza











5 comments:

Jessica said...

So fun! I miss those days

Meg said...

Looks like fun. Ian looks so tuckered out from all his hard work in the backpack! I wish someone could carry me down the mountain in a backpack. Although, it would be a bit more than 40lbs to carry:0)

Megan Loves Life said...

awesome! what a fun day and i can just picture ian yelling the whole way! so funnY!

Nana said...

Whitney
I love your blog and staying in touch with all your fun outings and adorable boys. What a happy family! Dane's haircut totally rocks and YES he is adorable.

Bailey Family said...

you guys are so adventurous! I love that you went skiing this time of the year! Only you! you guys are so cute! Hey me and heidi ran the crack of dawn 10 miler down emmigration canyon and my mom told me thats where you guys live. I was hoping i would see you at the race!