Vegas Baby

What can you do in Vegas for 26 hours?
Well, quite a bit actually, and you don't even have to stay up all night!
We went to Vegas for an overnighter with friends Kristen and Russell.
This is us in front of the Bellagio Hotel waiting for the water show.

We flew in to Las Vegas Monday night and headed straight to dinner at Dustin's favorite place; the Craftsteak at MGM Grand. It was delicious. Especially the desserts. Yum!

Then, it was off to a show. We saw La Reve at the Wynn. Great show! I highly recommend it. It was my second time seeing it.

Then it was off to bed.

Tuesday morning we slept in. Yay! Had a delicious breakfast then it was out to the strip. Kristen and Russell went to their favorite place to play poker while Dustin and I walked the strip. Dustin had never been in any of the other hotels besides MGM. We went to Bellagio, The Venitian, and The Paris.

The Wynn and The Venetian have exotic car collections so we took a peek. This is a Lamborghini, i think. ( I stand corrected: this is a Bently. I am a car idiot.)

This is a HUGE burger from LBS Restaurant. This is Russell's fav place to eat and I must say it was delicious and worth the calories!

Dustin and I don't enjoy gambling but I did play $2 in the penny slots and won almost $16! Hooray!








7 comments:

Sam and Jess said...

I love love love the Bellagio. Seeing you guys there just makes me ache for springtime. I love Vegas anytime, but especially when we're freezin our butts off here in SLC.

Nick, Steph and Chase Baby said...

What a fun little get away!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Um can I say I am jealous. Those quick little trips can sometimes be the best ones. I bet you guys had a great time. I love the picture of you and dustin you are both so cute an perfect for eachother....

NatBug said...

I clicked on your comment link and was going to write "What a fun little get away!", but noticed that I was beat to the punch! Hahaha! Anyways, I am jealous that you got to go someplace warm and escape Salt Lake for a minute. And lucky you, no kids either!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

Looks like you had a blast! I love that pic of you and Dustin so cute!!

Leenz said...

Pretty good compared to some previous Vegas trips...

Somer Love said...

Wow $15.80!!

Loved your cute pic in front of the waterfall