Mexico

The Group (5 kids ages 2-7 and the parents)

We went to Cozumel with 2 other families from the neighborhood and yes, everyone stills likes each other. Amazing you ask? This was a pretty easy vacation as far as traveling with kids go. All the boys got along great and so did the parents. The best part was having a personal chef that cooked us breakfast and dinner every day. Her meals were delicious and she did the dishes too! Totally worth it and it was way cheaper than taking kids to restaurants or cooking our own food.


Love that naked bum! On the first day I let Ian get in our private pool without a swim diaper. Big mistake! He Pooped in the pool! I was so surprised because he has NEVER pooped in the bath tub or even in his diaper when I take him to the public pool in the summer. Needless to say we spent the rest of that day at the beach.


Dane and Dustin having a siesta in the pool. They looked so cozy.



Dane's first snorkeling experience. After the initial scare he loved snorkeling and even saw a sea star. Dane also became comfortable swimming without a lifejacket during the trip.


Gorgeous!



This is what happened after the relaxing vacation. All the boys passed around a cold while in Mexico. Ian got worse once we got home. He now has pneumonia AND pink eye in both eyes. This is his 3rd bought of pneumonia in the last year. Luckly we didn't have to go to the hospital but he does have to do nebulizer treatments at home for the next 2 days. And eye drops every 3 hours for the pink eye. Poor lil guy.


10 comments:

Nick, Steph and Chase Baby said...

Looks like an awesome trip. So Jealous. Poor little Ian. Give him a love for me. Hang in there!

Jessica said...

What a way to wrap up such a fun and beautiful vacation! Hope little Ian is feeling better.

We need to get play group going again.

NatBug said...

I am so jealous!!! I wish I could do do something like that! I just love the pic's of Dustin with the boys, they are so cute!!! Sorry that Ian is sick, I hope that he gets better soon!

Sid said...

how fun! cozumel is sounding nice about now! but no fun to get sick! that sucks!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous of your trip. Looks like fun. Hope Ian gets better soon.

The Cliftens said...

I seriously cannot believe how many times Ian has gotten pneumonia. No more traveling for him! And thanks for the invite..I thought we were your traveling buddies?? :) Private chef, private pool?? Where did u find this place?

Megan Loves Life said...

Fun pictures! Poor little Ian... I hope he's all better by Friday!

Somer Love said...

Love all the pics especially the nakey bum one so cute!!! Poor lil guy at least he has a cool Pari... Is that a fish?

I hope you guys don't get Pink eye!

Megan Loves Life said...

OK.... that does it.... we're all going to "cozey-mel's" this fall when Cannon gets home! It looks soooooooooooooo totally wonderful!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Oh I am jealous once again of your fun vaca. You got so really really good pics. The one of Dustin and Dane is so a framer it is so precious. I am sure you all had a ball I mean how could you not it is so beautiful there. Poor Ian I hope he got better soon....