Dane's Graduation


Today I feel really old. I am fast approaching 30, which is scary enough. But celebrating Dane's graduation from Preschool has really made me wonder where the time goes. My mind was playing fast forward during the kids program of Goldilock's and the Three Bears. Dane turns 5 this summer, then he starts kindergarten, next he'll be driving, going to college, getting married, having kids.... You see where I am going with this. Whew! I have to stop focusing on time going too fast and just enjoy the moment. The graduation celebration was great. Dane and I have really enjoyed being a part of the CCNS preschool program. His teacher, Stephanie, is an amazing person with so much patience and knowledge. My hope is that she hasn't decided to retire by the time Ian is old enough to start there. Congratulations Dane!

6 comments:

gina said...

I love love love your hair!!! I know what you are saying... I'm trying to find a preschool for Jace. That boy has more energy than I know what to do with. He needs some structure! So... hopefully we can find him a 3 year old preschool. (he turns four in Ocober) 2 years of preschool never hurt nobody!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Congrats dane you are getting old hahaha along with the rest of us. I cant believe dane will be 5 this summer carson will be 3 tomorrow. Nuts how fast they really do grow up. Anyways Dane is such a cutie I know he will do good in kindergarten. What are you going to do with yourself with him gone everyday for half a day so fun.

The Cliftens said...

I like your outfit! Where did you get it? :) Sorry we couldn't get together this weekend, let's for sure reschedule.

Nick, Steph and Chase Baby said...

Congrats Dane! I can't believe that he will be 5... How the time flies..You all look so good and happy

Somer Love said...

Seriously your family is adorable!!

Congrats Dane!!

It was so good to see you last night! We will have to start a group so you can throw a couple back!

Xo

Mamu Lou said...

Let's just stop this talk about getting old etc, etc. cause we are the same age!! It seriously doesn't seem like we're old enough to be turning 30 though does it? I looked at a pic from our graduation the other day and we all looked like babies!!!!