Just a quick update from paradise

Greetings from paradise! We are in a town called Ao Nang at a little internet cafe. We just spent the afternoon on a secluded beach that you can only get to by boat. It was very beautiful. For about $3 Dustin got a foot massage and for another $1.50 we got a fresh pineapple to share. Delicious! Thailand is awesome and I recommend anyone who can should come here at least once in their lifetime. The people are soooo nice and everything is soooo cheap. We got the best massages we've ever had for about $7. Dustin is planning on going back for the 3 hour day at the spa and that will set us back about $20. Can't beat it. And the food is delicious too. The only thing that is bittersweet about being here is that my mom has been in the hospital in Rexburg, ID with Ian. Turns out he got pneumonia the day we left and had to be admitted for IV antibiotics and breathing treatments. My mom is so great and hasn't complained at all about having to sleep at the hospital. My sister Megan and her bro-in-law have been taking care of Dane. I do feel like the worst parent ever enjoying myself while my little one is sick. Actually both of the boys are sick. Dane got an ear infection before we left and is on antibiotics too. Thanks mom and Megan for taking such good care of the boys. I owe you two big time. I love and miss you all.

4 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Oh that is awful about your boys that makes me so sad for them. You are lucy to have such a great mom thats for sure. I am glad you are having a good time though. So cheap to who would have guessed. Make sure you post lots of pics when you get back and then at our next girls night out I want to here all about it. Your a lucky girl you world traveler...

The Cliftens said...

Poor little Ian (and Dane) ..he gets sick at the worst times! :( And his second bout with pneumonia this year. Poor little buddy. Glad you guys are having fun, and don't worry, they are in good hands!

Jessica said...

How fun. But the poor boys! We have been sick around here and the doc thought maren's cold was going to turn into croup. So far so good. Something nasty is going around.

What a nice fam you have.

enjoy, and hopefully the boys are better when you get home

Sam and Jess said...

Shouldn't you guys be home by now? I am dying to see pictures. Well if your not back yet, enjoy to remainder of your vacation. Sounds like we'll see you in a few weeks for the GNO, if not before then.