Fun Times in Sunny San Diego


The boy's and I had a great time in San Diego over the last week. The weather was sunny and 60. Chilly at times. It was also very relaxing (even with the kids). I love staying at my parent's house. We worked all our activities around nap times and ate at home to avoid taking kids to restaurants. I loved it and so did the boys. My long-time friend Natalie and her 18 month-old Lola came as well. It was fun to have them along and join in the fun. We packed quite a bit into the week. We were able to visit my friend Autumn that I haven't seen in about 5 years. She now has 4 beautiful children. They have a fun backyard and the kids were instant friends. It was so good to see her and reminise about the fun times we had together living in Memphis, TN. Our other activities included going to the zoo, aquarium, seal beach, miniature golfing, dog beach and Lego Land. Dane loved Lego Land and all the rides. Even the one grandpa made him go on that he didn't want to. But if you ask Dane what he liked best about San Diego he says "just playing with my grandma". My mom watched the kids one morning so Nat and I could go shopping in Del Mar. What a treat to be able to shop without kids. We had fun looking in the little boutiques and found some good buys. I can't believe we came home to snow! If it was possible I would have extended my stay another week. Thanks mom and dad for having us out for a great time. We love spending time with you both and can't wait for our next visit.

5 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

So cute you look like you guys had a great time. You gotta to love lego land. We will be there this weekend into next week hope for good weather. We need to hang out when you get back missed ya at girls night out it ended up being me and jessica good tunr out ha...

The Cliftens said...

Cute pics! Thanks again for letting me tag along. Can you email me your parents address? Also, we still need to swap stories about the flight home!!

Living In Love said...

SOOOO fun!!! Looks like a great time. I miss you guys!

Sherrie said...

loved the pictures!!! I miss you guys!!

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

It was so good to see you guys today! Your boys are absolutly darling! Ian is such a little cutie and Beckam loved following him around today! We will have to get together more often!!!