Easter was late but worth the wait....


Miller/Bellock Cousins
From L to R: Zoe, Dane, Jackson, Skye, Ian, Lillie, Izzy, Riley, Hannah


Sunday Dustin's mom and Skip had their annual Easter Party. We didn't do it on the real Easter in March because the weather was yucky. This is such a fun family tradition. Skip is into Survivor and patterns his Easter Egg Hunts after the crazy reality show. Every year the hunt is different. This year we had to do a series of relay races, and put a puzzle together that ended up being our map to the eggs that had the winning prize. Dustin and I were the grand winner's of $100! Even the little kids had their own races with prizes. Skip is way creative with his egg hunts and Janene makes a delicious spread for us to gorge ourselves on. What a wonderful Sunday!




3 comments:

Megan Loves Life said...

I look at Jackson and I swear I'm looking at Dustin 20 years ago! And then Ian is like looking at Dustin 28 years ago or Jackson 10 years ago.

Brandon and Tenille said...

Oh it sounds like you guys had a great time. Your kids are sooo cute love em.

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

Everytime I look at your blog and see the baby countdown, I think it is YOU! And it takes me a minute to remember its Ang. We need to tell her it is time for her to get a blog. Miss you, haven't see you in Way to long!