Happy Birthday Mom!

This past weekend was my mom's birthday(don't worry mom I won't say how young you are). We have started a great bday tradition for her of spending a weekend up at Solitude Mountain Resort. It was so fun to be together as a family (minus Cannon). We took turns watching the two babies so everyone got a chance to ski. Dane especially loved the little terrain park and got really good at going off the jumps. I got a great video of him but can't get it to work.


What a great birthday weekend! I love you Mom!

5 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Oh sounds so fun. Your mom is cute she looks so young and I can totally see the family resemblance. That is so nice that you and your mom are so close...

Leenz said...

Happy b-day Whit's mom!
Whitney, where did your hair go-- I love the new cut, it looks really cute!

The Cliftens said...

Love the new background! Last weekend was so fun..although I am still recovering from staying up so late on Sat!!

The Cliftens said...

Love the new background! Last weekend was so fun..although I am still recovering from staying up so late on Sat!!

Megan Loves Life said...

the pictures from your vegas trip are so cute! what do you mean you had nothing cute to bring?!? you had dang cute clothes in every single pic!