A Great Little Get-Away!


A great time was had by all in St. George and Vegas this past weekend. One of my oldest friends, Natalie, and I organized the little get-away. It was fun to meet and get to know better her friends Jessica, Shauni, and Tiffany. Angie came with me as my sidekick and enjoyed herself too (except for the 3 times we had to pull over so she could puke). This is not from over drinking but from being pregnant. She learned her lesson to not mix banana's and diet Coke while sitting shot gun. Poor Ang! Tiffany brought some great reading materials that sparked many in depth converstations. Thanks Tiff! We got pedicures, did a lot of shopping, saw La Reve (awesome!) and ate, ate, ate. Nat and I did a little gambling. We both lost a little money (me $10, her I won't say) but we did get free breakfast for sitting at one Blackjack table for 4 hours. It was a great adventure. Can't wait for the next Girl's Get-Away!
(Picture from L to R: Natalie, Me, Jessica, Shauni, Tiffany, Angie)

1 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Ok count me in on the next one, it looks like you guys had a great time. Poor Angie is right the poor thing I cant even imagine I never got sick being prego so I feel so bad for her. Anyways got to love girl gettaways. Good luck with your surgery tomorrow and let me know if you need my help with anything, I hope it goes well and is a speady recovery.