So Cal Vaca!


Our family trip to southern California was awesome. The weather was great and so was the company. It was so fun to be together as a family. We always have a great time together. Dane loved that he had his grandma's undivided attention. One day we asked him what he wanted to do thinking he would want to go to the beach or something but instead he said, "I just want to stay home with my grandma and do nothing". My parents went all out for this trip. We did family pictures, took surfing lessons, went to a San Diego Chargers football game, and a kayaking adventure. Thanks mom and dad for the wonderful trip. We love you! Slide show to come when I get all the other pictures from my siblings.

3 comments:

LauraP said...

Dane is so stinkin' cute! I bet your mom LOVED having you all out there! Their new house sound really cute, my mom is already planning a time when all of us girls can go visit!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

We have missed you guys....Enough Vacations already.:)

gina said...

Okay, so my husband is totally making fun of me for this but I wanted to thank you for sending your "DI" stuff home with Meg! I love ALL the purses and I'm way excited about the watch!!! Another gals junk is another gals treasure.... So Thanks again- Gina