Three Weeks In Review










Well, the last time I blogged was the first day of our family vacation in Cali. Since then I have been way to busy to do anything but get through the day and fall into bed exhausted. It has been a fun few weeks though and I will attempt to share it with you now in my Three Weeks in Review...





This picture is from the Scarecrow Festival at Thanksgiving Point. We met a bunch of friends there. The kids had a great time playing on all the jumping things and getting their faces painted. I love that Cannon S. has his finger up his nose. Too funny.








My youngest bro Cannon left for his mission last week. I was lucky enough to host the whole fam for a week while we got Cannon ready to go. I loved having a full house and many hands to help with kids. While he wrote and re-wrote his talk, one hundred times, the rest of us planned his farewell party. Thanks to Kathy Kjar for hosting all of our friends and family for this special day. Here is Cannon sitting next to his Halloween missionary. I am very excited for Cannon to embark on this amazing adventure. I know he will be a great missionary and grow immensly. The boys and I, however, will be lonely. Cannon has been living with us for the last couple of months and it has been a lot of fun. He has also been my dog walker and it has been really nice not having to worry about the dogs. We will miss you.

Here are the boys is full costume at Buddy and Angie's Halloween Party. We had a great time. It is so fun to see what costumes people will come up with. That party was Friday night and Saturday night I got to go out with some girlfrieds for dinner and to see Thriller. It was a great show and a very fun night out. Thanks Natalie for putting it together.

3 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

I loved the costumes the other night didn't you. It was good to see you guys. We need to get together soon. Looks like you guys had a great trip in cali, and just in time there is alot of really bad fires there now so its good you missed those. Oh by the way lindsay set me up with a blog now it is tenilleandbrandon.blogspot.com

The Cliftens said...

Thanks for coming out the other night! Wish we could have talked more but I was busy with my new duties as Aunt Natalie. I owe you $5 by the way, your check was for too much. Big plans for your bday? Let's do lunch... Call me and I will tell you how to do the wallpaper.

Sid said...

fun times- hope you guys are doing well. We need to get together soon, before the holidays get too crazy! Talk to ya soon