4 Years Old vs. 4 Months Old










Dane is 4 years old and started preschool at CCNS. He loves school and his teacher Mrs. Stephanie. They get to do so many fun things like field trips to go fishing and to Kennecott Copper Mine. I can't believe he is old enough to go to school. Dane is such a good boy and a great big brother to Ian who is now 4 months old. He is such a good baby and is happy almost all of the time. He is getting so big and loves his "johnny jumper", rolling over, and laughing at Dane. We are so blessed to have 2 wonderful boys.

1 comments:

Living In Love said...

I love those boys! I got a video of Ian in the Jonny Jumper while we were there..I need to email it to you, but my camera and computer are not getting along. I'm bringing in Kim for some counseling to get this predicament squared away!