Happy Birthday Grandpa Taylor

HaPpY BiRtHdAy Grandpa Taylor!
October 16 was my favorite father's birthday. We surprised him by showing up at Stein Erikson's in Deer Valley (where he and my mom were staying) for breakfast. My dad is great and I love him so much. And regardless of what he thinks, I did listen to at least 83% of what lectured me on while growing up.
Dane and Ian love to wrestle with him. Dane enjoys golfing (or just driving the cart) with him.



After the birthday breakfast we hit the Park City dirt jump park for some fun. The kids LOVE this place! It is pretty entertaining to watch Ian ride his scoot bike with no brakes and feet up down the jumps.
Dane is a good little rider and LOVES catching big air.


2 comments:

LauraP said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!! I love your Dad, he is hilarious. How fun that you were able to surprise him on his birthday!

Sherrie Wray said...

That was a great birthday. It could not have gone any better from the beautiful weather to the surprise breakfast and the awesome Garmin gift. Thanks for making my 55th a special memory. I love you all.

Dad, aka Gpa Taylor!