You Can't Catch Me I'm the Gingerbread Man

Our annual family Gingerbread House making party this year was great. Many thanks to my mom and Dustin's mom for making soup. Dustin and I couldn't do this party without lots of help. It is so fun to watch the kids get into their decorating. Skye made a house boat, Izzy a motel, Jackson a log cabin, Zoe a mansion, Dane a small house with a LARGE garage, Dustin a Frank Lloyd Wright house, Jen a white trash house, Sherrie a train and the list goes on... Everyone is so creative. We enjoy looking forward to this party every year.

6 comments:

Nick, Steph and Chase Baby said...

Looks like a ton of fun!

Brandon and Tenille said...

I love it, looks like you guys had tons of fun and got very creative.

Sam and Jess said...

cute little Dane. he wants to be just like his dad and uncles with their big garages.
Getting together for a GNO before Christmas sounds like a great idea...we could all probably use a little break.

Jessica said...

We put our gingerbread together last night. It was pretty eventful!
I couldn't tell which one was the motel, because I am sure it is more beautiful than the one I call home.

Meg said...

we look forward to it every year also!

Somer Love said...

I so want to make a gingerbread house now!