Sun Valley Serenade


Every year at this time we take a trip with Dustin's family to Sun Valley. This trip is one of our very favorites. SV is a magical place. I can't show you how magical in pictures because my camera battery was dead and I didn't bring a charger. I can, however, tell you how magical and wonderful this place is.

* Enjoying the holiday season with friends and family

*Swimming in the gigantic hot tub that is so big if you are on one side you can't see over to the other side.

*Skiing and hanging out in the ski lodge

*Eating delicious food

*Taking a horse-drawn sleigh ride to a cabin for dinner

*Singing carols on the sleigh ride

*Snuggling close to your loved ones in -3 degree weather on the sleigh ride and not feeling one bit cold

*The Carolers and Santa making a visit at our cabin dinner.

** Skiing with Dane gets two stars because this kid can rip and go down pretty much any run. It is so fun to be able to ski with your kids.

*Everyone who helped me take care of Ian in the ski lodge while Dustin and I skiied with Dane.

*Watching Sun Valley Serenade

*Zoe and Berkeley for watching about 10 kids each night so the parents could go out to dinner.

*The wonderful bowling alley where the kids pretty much take care of themselves if you give them enough money to play video games.

*My brother getting engaged to his girlfriend on the ice skating rink (wedding is March 27) Welcome to the family Heidi!

2 comments:

The Cliftens said...

Adam is engaged? How exciting! I am jealous, I love Sun Valley. Have a wonderful Christmas! Hopefully we will actually be able to get together when the Holidays are over??

Meg said...

did you steal that top picture off of my blog? I stole it from Brittani so we are both thieves! ha ha ha