A Great Little Get-Away

For our birthday's this year I requested a kid-free trip to Moab instead of a big party. We had a great time hangin' with the Epperson's, Shockley's and Shupe/Huish's (missed you Angie and Mike). Here are all of us on the Poison Spider trail.

Me after I tipped Billy Goat on her side. The boys were able to turn her upright again and she didn't even have a scratch on her. I had a great time driving but have a lot to learn. Thanks Dustin for your patience and Jared for being brave enough to ride with me!


Love this picture! After a looooong wait the Jeep was ready for some serious rock crawling. She climbed up obstacles like nothin'. Even Dustin (who thought she would only be pretty to look at) ate his words after he saw what she could do.


This is Dave's Cruiser when it got a little lopsidded climbing a large shelf.




What a great birthday! Thanks to my mom, neighbor Nancy and sis-in-law Meg for helping out with boys. I owe you BIG time.
Also, I forgot to give a shout-out to my sis Megan. Her bday is the day after mine and I enjoy sharing our special days each year. Here we are with our twinner bday gifts. Love you Sis!




7 comments:

ROSIE said...

I get anxiety just looking at your pretty little jeep. You are a brave woman!!

Megan Loves Life said...

looks like a fun trip! I can't believe you drove it! love you too!

Fashion Meets Fitness said...

Looks like you guys had a great time for your b-day! Happy belated birthday!!! Your family is so darling :) Hope to see you guys soon!!!

Jessica said...

Yikes! But looks like you had a fun time!
And I love your new wheels.

NatBug said...

Well, even though you got a late start, it looks like you had a great time! Your Jeep looks great!!!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!!! I wish we could of gone....

Nick, Steph and Chase Baby said...

looks like a great trip! Awesome Jeep!!!!