Feast & Family

Pre-Feast we burned some calories at the bowling alley.

Dustin and I hosted my family for dinner. Everyone pitched in and brought something. All we had to make were mashed potatoes and green beans. Not too bad. My grandpa made the turkey and did an awesome job as usual. All the other dishes were delicious as well. Thanks everyone for all the help.
Ian wouldn't eat ANYTHING! So he had pizza and rolls for dinner.

Dustin dressed appropriately for dinner and made a plate that was magazine worthy.

During dinner everyone wrote down 2 things they were thankful for and put them in a bowl. Then we went around the table and read one thing and everyone had to guess who wrote it. They were harder to guess than we thought.
I truly have a lot to be thankful for but won't bore you with a long list. I am thankful I was able to spend Thanksgiving with family.






4 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Happy thanksgiving. Hope you guys had a great time. It looks like everyone enjoyed themselves.....

Sam and Jess said...

your kid wouldn't eat anything. hmmmm, sounds like someone I know. We finally talked Ella into having 3 bites (none of which were turkey) before she could get down and play. And I love Dustins shirt. Sam's bro is actually vegan so that was a little bit interesting. I don't know how you could turn down a good Thanksgiving dinner?

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

Looks like you guys had a fun thanksgiving. I love the idea of putting what you are thankful for in a bowl. you guys are so dang cute....We need to get together soon..it has been way to long.

gina said...

I love so much about your post. Pizza on Thanksgiving, Thankful traditions in a bowl and that shirt. Although many of my in-laws are veggie, I still love them!