TaGgEd! CrAzY 8's!

I was tagged a LONG time ago by my sis-in-law and now I a finally getting around to it. So enjoy!

Eight Things I am Passionate About
1- My Hubbie
2- My Family (immediate and extended)
3- My Friends
4- Reading
5- Traveling
6- Exercising
7- Giving my kids the best, most well-rounded life I can
8- Eating

8 words/phrases I use often:
1- "I love you."
2- "BIGS Get Off the Bed!"
3- "NATTIE Get Off the Couch!"
4- "LIZSI MOVE!"
5-"oh, sh**" (one of my fav's)
6-"oh Sugar Bean's!" (stolen from my neighbor Nancy. It comes in very handy in stressful situations)
7- "Because I said so..." (I think every mom says this, right?)
8-"How did that make you feel?" (Parenting with Love and Logic)

8 things I want to do before I die/on my wish list:
1- Travel the world
2- Ride in a Century Race
3- Finish my scrapbooks
4- Have Grandkids
5- Do volunteer Nursing in other countries for Women and Children
6- Take a ski vacation to another country
7- Watch my kids grow up to be amazing adults
8- Grow old with my hubby

8 things I've learned in the past: (Thank's Meg I just copied what you said here. You made such a great list.)
1- Always remember to say please and thank you
2- Be grateful for what you have!
3- Say "I love you" to those you love
4- Having a good attitude can change a lot of things! Be POSITIVE
5- Don't be afraid to tell others how you feel
6- Be the first to say "I'm sorry"
7- Smile
8- Work hard so you can play hard

8 things I currently want/need:
1- A yard with grass
2- No Dogs!
3- A new car for all my mommy duties
4- A massage
5- More hours in the day
6- A clean house
7- A personal chef
8- A mountain bike

8 places I want to see/visit:
1- Africa
2- Australia
3- Alaska
4- New Zealand
5- Iceland
6- Chicago
7- Brazil
8- i would pretty much go anywhere. I love to travel.

8 favorite restaurants:
1- Red Butte
2- Egg's in the City
3- Cafe Rio
4- DoDo
5- Silver Fork
6- East West Connection
7- Olive Garden
8- Bombay House

8 TV shows I can't live without:
1- Family Guy
2- Jon and Kate plus eight
3- Desperate Housewives
4- Grey's Anatomy
5- The Office
6- Curious George
7- Baby Eingstein
8- Star Wars
(*The last 3 I put the kids in front of so I can get something done.)

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1- Woke up at 5:20 to go to my swim practice
2- Got my teeth cleaned
3- Cut out quilt squares with gma Janene for a quilt
4- Visited Dustin at the office
5- Rode bikes with Dane
6- Did laundry
7- Made dinner
8- Put kids to bed

8 Things I look forward to:
1- Everything each new season brings
2- Sundays when the whole fam is home together
3- Bedtime
4- Sun Valley
5- The first REAL snow storm
6- Skiing with Dane
7- Date night
8- The upcoming holidays

8 Things I love about fall:
1- The leaves changing colors
2- The Halloween decorations
3- My birthday! (and Dustin's too)
4- The cooler weather
5- Carving Pumpkins
6- Soup
7- Halloween candy
8- End of the busy work season for Dustin :

8 people I tag:
1- Meg McG.
2- Rosie G.
3- Steph E.
4- Lindsay R.
5- Jessica S.
6- Lisa L.
7- Gina McG.
8- Laura M.

1 comments:

Sid said...

What a cute post! love it! so you quit again- good for you. it is just so hard to keep doing if ya ask me! what do yo do for CE credits?