The Forgotten Child

Did any of you even remember I had a second child? I may have forgotten as well since all of the posts lately have been about the wonderous first child. But my little Angel Face Ian is pretty wonderous too. At 18 months he is a curious little boy who is always trying to keep up with the big kids. He is happy almost all of the time, is a great sleeper and eater. Pretty much the dream child. (I have now just jinxed myself by saying all that.) He is starting to say a few words and animal sounds. He loves to bark like a dog the most. But the best part about Ian is that, just like Dane, he LOVES to cuddle. I could just cuddle them both for hours. I love being a mom to two wonderful boys. Even on the days that I want to scream and pull my hair out.

6 comments:

Sam and Jess said...

Oh man...we miss seeing little Ian and Dane too. It has been too long. Let's for sure get something planned. Maybe before the weather turns crappy we could come over here and have a trampoline party.

gina said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants to scream and pull my hair out! I wish my kids would snuggle. You are very lucky! Darling darling kids!

Meg said...

I hope my kids look like yours....and who are we kidding...hope they act like them too:0) Love your boys more than anything!

Kadee said...

Hey Whit I guess we keep playing phone tag! I had to check your blog to see what you have been up to. Way cute pix. Ian looks too big!

Jessica said...

That was a really sweet post. I didn't even realize you were talking about Dane more. But Dane has had a lot going on lately. My mom always said, it is wasy to put the sweet, easy going, non demanding child on the back burner at times. You are still a great mom!

Sue said...

i love your forgotten child. Time flies by! its almost time for #3!!!!!!! U need a girl! Love u Sue