Tennis, Baseball, Museums...Oh, my!


The long wait is finally over! Thanks for your patience. This is the first of many new posts to come! Enjoy. We had a great time in NYC with Kristen and Russell. The US Open was fun. We saw some great matches and even watched Serena Williams play and crush her competition. The Yankees game was fun, too. Except the Yankees totally sucked and lost. Dustin and I went to the MOMA and the Metropolitan Museums. There is some really neat stuff to see at both. When we weren't watching tennis, baseball or sightseeing we were eating. I love NYC and all the restaurant choices. I mean, where else can you go out for Indian food at midnight? Pretty sure I gained 5 pounds (maybe more).

4 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Wow you guys have quit the life seriously very lucky. Love the pics of you and dustin you guys are looking good....

A and M said...

I love the pictures, especially the one of the rat. I've definitely spotted a couple on the streets of downtown L.A.

Jessica said...

The constant travelers! I love the MOMA, and baseball. Crazy Dustin and his racing.
OH, and by the way,(let me see if I can get this right), Dustin's dad is my Sean Green's step dad? Right? Sean and my little brother grew up playing baseball, and basketball together. They went to school together. I don't even remember how I started putting the pieces together?

Somer Love said...

Looks like you had fun! I need to get out to the big apple ASAP!