The Twins are Here!

This post it a couple of weeks late but I was waiting to have a picture of Jared and Angie's new baby boys. Jack (left) and Andrew were born on August 1st at 36 week. Jack weighed 3 lbs 15 oz and Andrew was 5 lbs 8 oz. Jack spent one week in the Newborn Intensive Care Unit to work on keeping his temperature up by himself and eating. They are sooo cute and fun to hold. Jack looks like Jared and and Andrew looks like Angie. We are so happy for the proud parents! Love you Bud, Ang, Jack-Jack and Drew-Drew

8 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Oh they are so cute and they both do look like mommmy and daddy congrats shupes we are so excitted for you...

Meg said...

I am so happy you posted that! I have been meaning to call her but haven't yet. They do look like Buddy and Ang. How fun!

Sam and Jess said...

I cannot wait to see them, but most of all hold them!!
Lets get together soon. Sorry that swimming today didn't work out. I got your message last week but we were out of town. Hope you guys had fun at the park.

The Cliftens said...

Congrats Angie!

Nick, Steph and Chase Baby said...

Congrats!! What cute little guys!

Jessica said...

Tell her congrats! Makes me want to hold them. Very cute! Hey, and I had Like 3 or 4 responses about Not Your Mama's Craft night. So screw everyone else, lets you and I get together!

Pessoa Fam said...

I am just a wee bit jealous that you have held my nephews and I have not! I want to see them so bad! They are so darn cute!

Bailey Family said...

Whit! I love the pictures of the new babies. It is so fun to see the little twins that have been on your blog for so long just waiting to come. Tell them congrats from me... they are beautiful little boys and they look like so much fun!