Tag, I'm it!

Three Joys
1. Going on Vacations.

2. Snuggling with my 3 boys. Either all together or one-at-a-time.

3. A good bike ride.

Three Fears

1. Altophobia- Fear of heights

2. Lutraphobia- Fear of otters

3. Sesquipedalophobia- Fear of long words

Three Goals

1. To finish my first Triathlon

2. To have a private concert from David Bowie and/or Snoop Dogg.

3. To watch my children grow up into amazing people.


Three Current Obsessions/Collections

1. Since I was 12 I have collected PEZ dispensers. I have over 100 of them.

2. Red Mango Frozen yogurt with mango's and blueberries. YUM!

3. Training for said Triathlon. Instead of playing on the computer I should be out for a swim, bike and/or run. Arrrgh! ;)

Three Random Surprising Facts about Me

1. I enjoy honey as a topping for ice cream.

2. I absolutely hate the bottom of my feet to be touched. Unless it is by a trained pedicure professional. But especially by my husband who thinks it's funny to use his toes to scrape my foot while I am sleeping. I think I may start sleeping with a weapon under my pillow.

3. I am the oldest of 11 grandchildren on my mom's side. The youngest is 9 years-old.



Now I tag Jessica L., Steph E., and Erin W.

3 comments:

Meg said...

I knew we were meant to be s-i-l's and our husbands are brothers.....I absolutely HATE it when people (namely Colby) touches the bottom of my feet and he finds it so hilarious!

Megan Loves Life said...

Hey, I like honey on my icecream too! Maybe you taught me that as a big sister... Good luck with the training! You can do it, that is so awesome!

Sid said...

That's funny! We need to get together. Maybe when summer winds down we can plan dinner or something!