Lion King

We were able to take Dane and go with the McNally's to the last showing of the Lion King at Capitol Theatre downtown. The little kids and big kids LOVED it! Dustin and I have seen it before in New York and it was just as wonderful this time. The costumes are amazing, and the songs are so powerful. I downloaded the soundtrack when I got home and have listened to it quite a bit.
After the show we walked over to Benihana for dinner. The kids were in heaven watching the chef prepare our meal right in front of us.

4 comments:

Nick, Steph and Chase Baby said...

How fun!

Sherrie Wray said...

Man! When you catch up your blog, you REALLY catch up! I wanna be your kid! Your life is fun!

Meg said...

Colby and I couldn't get the songs out of our head for weeks. I am glad you finally got to go!

LauraP said...

I LOVED Lion King too!