Where have they gone???

I know you have all been checking your Google Readers everyday and wondering why I haven't posted in Forever! I know you are DYING to know what the Miller's have been up to, right? Well, I have not been able to post because starting in mid-December my camera battery has been dead and I still have not been able to find my battery charger. Now, to make matters worse, the power has been off at my house for ours on end and now our DSL is out too! The power and DSL have been rumored to be back in working order somewhere between 2 hours and 10 days. Thanks Rocky Mtn Power!

2 comments:

Megan Loves Life said...

oh man! what a pain... i hate when things like that wreck my routines!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Good luck with finding your charger that would so frusturate me so I hope you find it. As for your power going out isnt it so annoying and makes you realize how spoiled we are.