Costa Rica

I know everyone is just waiting on pins and needles to see the pictures from our adventures in paradise. I can't wait myself. We have had a great time in Costa Rica, despite a lot of rain. The sun did come out occasionally and Rosie and I were able to sun ourselves on the beach for a couple of hours. But just like any good vacation it will be nice to be home again. I can't wait to wrap my arms around my darlings boys and give them lots of kisses. I even miss my dogs. Now you know I am crazy and homesick. Check back for the picts.

6 comments:

Mamu Lou said...

Whit- You guys are quite the world travelers! I'm impressed- take an extra nap for me! I'd love to hear from you. We're at drewandlaura.blogspot.com. -Laura

Brandon and Tenille said...

Ok this has nothing to do with the blog but I just wanted to say thanks so much for the invite last night. I niss haning out hopefully after the hollidays we can all get back together. I had a great time chatting your such a sweet heart and have a wonderful husband what a good match you to are. Love you guys to death love tenille.

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

Hey dustin- I know you will be reading this tonight. So I just wanted to tell you I am a little disappointed that you don't have your Costa Rica pics up or of Breakfast with Santa. Quit blog stalking and update your blog. haha!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

waiting and waiting and waiting. JK. Lets really try to get together this weekend. I kindof want to go see the lights on Sat Night???I think it would be fun if we could get a group together and go. Let us know what your plans are.

The Cliftens said...

post some pics of costa rica!!! I keep checking back like you said and no pictures!

Megan Loves Life said...

You must be a busy woman...you are not posting nothing for us to view on your blog (meant to be read with a spanish accent)